Specific services offered on this site (or accessible via this site) may have additional or alternative terms and conditions that apply, details of which will be provided on the relevant pages of this site or when accessing the relevant services.
Please note that if you are an affiliate or licensed user of music from ATELIE DEMETRIADES or have a different form of agreement with ATELIE DEMETRIADES, the terms of the license or the agreement with the Society may be related to the use of this site, your communication to / from ATELIE DEMETRIADES and how your data (including your Personal Data) can be used.
Purpose of collecting information
ATELIE DEMETRIADES collects information in the course of its activities in order to:
- to carry out its activity and provide services
- receive feedback on services
- provide access to and content of websites with improved efficiency and functionality. Without this information, our organization may be unable to provide you with its services or to meet your expectations on a lasting basis.
What information we collect
ATELIE DEMETRIADES collects information in 2 key ways:
- directly from information you provide to us when:
- Use the services available on the Society website
- Contact us to request support or ask questions about the Society’s services
- Submit your email address and other information to be included in our database
- Submit your curriculum vitae
- You visit the Society’s website or facilities
- indirectly, for example, by placing browser cookies or other analysis tools on computers and other devices used by you.
How we use your information
You acknowledge and agree that ATELIE DEMETRIADES may use or disclose information about the principal purpose for which it was collected, such as, but not limited to,
- For submitting a curriculum vitae
- To provide a service you have requested
- For your communication with the Society
The information may be shared between the Society and the Associated Organizations and disclosed in a confidential framework to third parties acting as our contractors, agents or suppliers with respect to the main purposes of our cooperation.
We may also use this information for purposes related to the primary purpose of collecting information, as well as in cases where an ordinary person would reasonably expect to use the information in this manner.
Where you provide personal data to us in relation to another person, you warrant that you have the permission to do so and that you will inform that person about our identity, the way we use and disclose his or her data, and that can access that data.
The Society may disclose your information when required by law or when we ought to protect our services. There may be cases in which we will disclose your information to other third parties in order to comply with the law or to comply with a mandatory legal process (such as a search warrant or other court order) and / or to confirm or enforce our compliance with the policies governing our services and to protect the rights, property or safety of the Society or any related organization.
Third party sources
ATELIE DEMETRIADES will examine your request in accordance with applicable privacy laws and will give you access to a copy of the information it holds about you, allowing you to exercise access rights, objections to automated decision making and profile creation , limitation of their processing, portability, correction or deletion of the above data in accordance with the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 GDPR General Regulation unless:
- You can not convince our Society that you have access to the information or
- Our Society has the right not to accept or refuse access.
If we deny you access to the information at your request, we will provide a justification for this refusal.
Use of Your Personal Data
When submitting Personal Data to ATELIE DEMETRIADES using this site, you acknowledge and agree that ATELIE DEMETRIADES may collect, store or process such Personal Data for the following reasons:
- Deal with any of the queries submitted by you
- Concerning license applications and generally licensing issues.
- Register-Record your business or organization at your own request.
With whom they share your Personal Information
When submitting Personal Data via this site, you acknowledge and agree that ATELIE DEMETRIADES may share your Personal Information by:
- its record companies, members, other collecting societies, similar agencies and organizations in connection with possible uses of your Personal Data for the reasons outlined in “Using Your Personal Information”.
- Third party affiliates, representatives or agents (such as the site hosting company and credit card processors and e-commerce in general) to provide the website, content and services available through or within the Site.
- With interested third parties when required by the relevant legislation (as in the case where ATELIE DEMETRIADES is obliged to respond to extrajudicial orders, court orders and legal proceedings). And
Whatever the location of such individuals and entities in the world.
Transport outside the EU
By gaining access to the Society’s website or services, you agree and consent to the possible cross-border transmission of information and / or data. Our organization uses or is likely to use third parties such as cloud and Microsoft in the future to store email, databases and systems and Google to provide analysis services. These providers are generally established in Australia, the European Society and / or the European Economic Area and / or the United States of America. ATELIE DEMETRIADES uses reasonable, physical, administrative and technical safeguards to maintain the integrity and security of information that can be used to identify a person, including secured data protection networks and password protection systems access standards that meet standard industry standards.
Cookies refer to small text files that enter your computer from websites you visit. They are often used for reasons such as making a site work more efficiently or providing information to a web site administrator about how its site is used.
Below are the details of the cookies currently in use on the ATELIE DEMETRIADES website:
|ASP.NET_SessionId||This cookie is generally used to record the information that you have started a unique period of browsing on the ATELIE DEMETRIADES website. This then effectively “opens” the next cookie. However, this cookie does not recognize who the user is or logs any other information about the visitor / user. Deleted when the visitor’s tour of the ATELIE DEMETRIADES website is terminated.|
|Google Analytics cookies:
|These cookies are used to collect information such as the number of unique visitors to the ATELIE DEMETRIADES website, how they have found the site and details about which pages they visit within the site. This is done anonymously and the use of this information by us does not imply / include the collection of any personal information or identification of any user / visitor.|
By continuing to use this site without disabling cookies, you consent to the use of these sites.
How to Delete or Disable Cookies
You can find details on how to delete or disable cookies in:
www.allaboutcookies.org and for information depending on your browser:
- Internet Explorer: How to disable Cookies
- Firefox: Enabling and disabling Cookies
- Safari: Managing Cookies
- Google Chrome: How do I turn off Cookies?
- Opera: Security & privacy
(Please note that these links are redirects to third-party sites for which ATELIE DEMETRIADES is not responsible)
Use of Non-Personal Data
Please note that ATELIE DEMETRIADES can collect information about you who do not qualify as Personal Data, such as the name of the browser you are using or the name of the website you used to visit the ATELIE DEMETRIADES website. You can not be identified by such data and are used by ATELIE DEMETRIADES as an ancillary tool for providing effective services on this site. This information (together with the Personal Data that has been anonymous and aggregated with other information so that you no longer recognize it) may be provided by ATELIE DEMETRIADES to third parties on an anonymous and centralized basis (ie without personal information that can be used for your identification)
ATELIE DEMETRIADES has taken security measures to protect against loss, unauthorized access, misuse, alteration or improper disclosure of the Personal Data you provide through this site. However, no computer system or information can be fully secure against any possible risk and it is impossible to ensure the security or integrity of the Personal Data you disclose online. Despite the ATELIE DEMETRIADES security measures, you should be aware that when submitting Personal Data to the website via the Internet, this information may be disseminated to other systems that are out of control of ATELIE DEMETRIADES.